Hello everyone!
Today I am writing about Tyler's behaviour and stalking in our lifes.
I can absolutely understand Hannah's fourth reason to commit suicide. It must be a really awful situation and I can not imagine having a stalker.
The people on the cassettes destroyed many things in Hannah's life. The only thing which stayed at her was her privacy. But now Tyler also take this from her...
I think Tyler's behaviour is a very extreme type of stalking, but in my opinion stalking becomes important in our lifes too. We are controlled by many people. The best example is Whats app, because everyone is able to see if you were online and so on...
I know that this is not comparable with Tyler's stalking, but it is a reduced way of stalking too. So it is important to care about our privacy and it is necessary to let the others be !! Everyone deserves privacy, safety and freedoms.
As a result, I expect Tyler learning his lesson and I hope he will never do something like this. I wish the world to respect the privacy of other people.
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog entry. Feel free leaving me a comment ! :-)
Your blog post describes exactly what I think. I really like that you mentioned the 'Whatsapp-problem'. In our society everyone is kind of a stalking-victim. People always know what you`re doing at the moment...
AntwortenLöschenYou only made a few mistakes like 'But now Tyler also takeS(!) this from her.' or the plural of the word 'life' is spelled 'liV(!)es'. But these little mistakes doesn't change my opinion that your post is great! :)
I also like your blogpost. It's interesting to get to know about how you think about Hannah. And I like how you connect these thoughts with our lives and the way we live in a world where internet and stalking is getting mire and more normal...
AntwortenLöschenAnd I like the way you express your thoughts and feeligs. Well done :)
Amelie